Questions Court Buddy Lawyers Will Answer At Today's Virtual Legal Meet Up
Court Buddy Legal Services
Arek Socha from Pixabay
This free event is hosted by Court Buddy, an online platform that matches people with lawyers at flat rates that start at $249 (interest free payment plans are available).
These are the questions they will be answering. Sign up for the event here if you want some free advice.
- Can I break a lease on my apartment because of COVID-19? (Jack from CA)
- Can I be evicted because I have not been able to pay full rent due to COVID-19 or does my landlord have to give me a chance to catch up on rent? (Teresa from NY)
- My landlord gave me a 60-day notice on April 14 and wants me to vacate the property by June 15. My understanding is there is a moratorium on evictions for the duration of the COVID-19 “shelter in place” period. Do I have a lawsuit because my landlord is disregarding state and local orders? (Randall from CA)
- I am experiencing race discrimination by my rental management company and am also facing race-based harassment from other tenants. What can I do? (Bryan from CA)
- My landlord isn't fixing things because he says he doesn't have to since I'm not paying rent during the moratorium on evictions. Is this true? (Pat from IL)
The meeting will take place virtually. Don't miss your chance to find answers about your rights during this international crisis.
is here to connect you with an experienced and trusted lawyer who can help you at an affordable rate. The company assists with the management of your case and lawyer relationship. Your lawyer will assess your legal issue in a timely and confidential manner, explain why you need or do not need a lawyer, and only charge you for the legal services performed and associated out of pocket fees. This article is intended to convey general information and does not constitute legal advice.