Alert! It's The Last Day Of Pride Month. Support These Organizations.
Zoey Ellis Intern
Benedikt Geyer from Pixabay
Here are 6 organizations that are working to protect LGBTQ rights and spread awareness.
If you got paid today, you may want to consider making a donation.
- LGBTQ Freedom Fund posts bail to secure the liberty and justice of those who identify as LGBTQ and are being held in jail or an immigration detention center.
- LGBTQ Victory Fund works to achieve equality for LGBTQ Americans by increasing the number of openly LGBTQ officials at all levels of government.
- Transgender Law Center provides legal resources to protect and advance the rights of transgender and gender nonconfroming people.
- The National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network is a healing justice organization committed to transforming mental health for queer and transgender people of color.
- House of GG provides safe and transformative spaces where community members can heal, primarily focusing on Transgender women of color living in the South.
- Brave Space Alliance is a Black-led, trans-led LGBTQ Center dedicated to providing spaces, services, and programming for LGBTQ individuals in Chicago.